We encourage banking professionals to submit a resume to email@example.com any time. As opportunities arise that may be a match, BBW will consider your qualifications for a period of one year after submission. Your resume will be kept on file if there are any future openings.
Senior IT Support Specialist
Bankers’ Bank of the West (BBW) is a state-chartered bank located in a beautiful, newly-renovated office on the 27th floor of a downtown Denver high-rise. Founded in 1980, BBW provides essential products and services to 250 community bank clients in the western states and Great Plains region.
BBW offers a competitive compensation package with bonus eligibility, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurances; HSA; paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal time; and employer-paid RTD bus/light rail passes. Our 401(k) Plan includes employer matching on employee deferrals, an additional employer match, and immediate vesting.
Provide quality support to our internal and external customers for our custom software and for general technical questions. Perform a variety of computer systems administration and support tasks, including analyze, construct, document, test and troubleshoot. Perform the full range of work assigned including project tasks with some independence and initiative. Must have a willingness to learn and adapt as necessary due to the technical and regulatory nature of financial institutions.
• Provide IT systems support for internal and external customers via phone, email and in-person.
• System administration with Windows 7+, Windows Server 2008 R2+, Office 2010+.
• Manage and utilize internal software and maintain access control.
• Assist with compliance and special projects.
This list is not all-inclusive and is subject to additions, revisions, and deletions as business necessitates.
• Familiarity with the process of: install, maintain and troubleshoot hardware and software.
• Application familiarity: Office 2010 Suite +, SQL, Exchange, Active Directory, Windows Server 2008 and higher, Windows 7 and higher.
• Some hands-on experience with hardware.
• Network, system and security concepts.
• Application Familiarity: backup software, remote monitoring software, endpoint protection, basic firewall controls, mailgate applications.
• Project management.
• Significant Microsoft product knowledge.
• Compliance/regulatory experience.
• Funds transfer experience.
• Banking and accounting knowledge.
• 4-8 years of related experience, related education may substitute for some experience.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and customer service skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize, multitask and complete deadlines.
• Ability to communicate and teach effectively with all levels of the organization and to varied technology expertise levels.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
• Professional high-rise office in a secure suite in downtown Denver, CO.
• Primary hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm Mon-Fri. Hours may vary between 6am-5pm Mon-Fri with limited on-call hours on evenings and weekends as needed.
• Occasional on-site work (without other employees present) as needed.