We encourage banking professionals to submit a resume to email@example.com any time. As opportunities arise that may be a match, BBW will consider your qualifications for a period of one year after submission. There are no current job openings, but your resume will be kept on file if there are any future openings.
WIRE TRANSFER/FED FUNDS SPECIALIST to perform all functions related to trading Fed Funds to upstream and downstream banks, and send and receive domestic and international wires.
• Process Fed Funds sales/purchases
• Post mid-morning rates into BIDS system
• Receive, verify, and process telephone and BIDS domestic wire transfers
• Post incoming wires from Fed Direct
• Receive, verify, and process international wires
• Download files to Fed for processing
• Research wires and other transactions for customers
• Front desk/receptionist rotation coverage
• File, assemble, and prepare end-of-month work for storage
• Assist with ordering office and break room supplies
• Process electronic deposits daily for the bank
• Previous banking or related experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Wire Transfer knowledge (desired)
• International geography knowledge (desired)
• Computer skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Ten-key by touch
• Exceptional customer service and telephone skills
• Superior data entry skills
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and transfer from one task to another well
• Ability to work well with coworkers in a cross-trained team environment
• Professional office environment in a controlled, secure suite in downtown Denver, CO
• Flexibility with hours between 6:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday
• Extended periods of time using telephone and computer
Bankers’ Bank of the West is a state-chartered bank located on the 27th floor of a beautiful, newly-renovated downtown Denver high-rise with gorgeous mountain views. Founded in 1980, we provide essential products and services to 250 community bank clients in the western states and Great Plains region.
We offer a competitive compensation package with bonus eligibility, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, HSA, paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal time, and employer-paid RTD bus passes. Our 401(k) Plan includes employer matching and immediate vesting, plus an additional employer match.
Bankers’ Bank of the West is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in Bankers’ Bank of the West.