Bankers’ Bank of the West (BBW) is a state-chartered bank located in a beautiful, newly-renovated office on the 27th floor of a downtown Denver high-rise. Founded in 1980, BBW provides essential products and services to 250 community bank clients in the western states and Great Plains region.
We offer a competitive compensation package with bonus eligibility, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurances; HSA; paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal time; and employer-paid RTD bus/light rail passes. Our 401(k) Plan includes employer matching on employee deferrals, an additional employer match, and immediate vesting.
The focus of this position is to provide customer service for both external and internal customers by assisting with all facets of our Operations department including adjustments and reconciliations.
- Provide superior customer support primarily via telephone and email for cash management products and services
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, partner banks and vendors to identify and research issues for timely resolution
- Reconciliations for due froms and general ledgers
- ViewPointe exchange settlement
- Verify and correct the availability of funds for image cash letter deposits
- FRB in-clearings and chargebacks
- Research and adjustments, both monetary and non-monetary
- International currency order and draft processing
- Participate in front desk rotation schedule
- FRB downloads
- ACH import, balance, non-post, IAT, NOC, returns
- Overdraft report and high risk monitoring for daylight overdrafts
- Analysis statements and billing reporting
- Image document scanning
- Cash management system – support, training, demonstrations and conversions
- At least 3 years’ work experience in banking Operations and/or 3 years of accounting work experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- AAP certification or ACH experience
- PC skills including software applications such as Excel, Word, Access and Outlook
- Ten-key calculator by touch
- Exceptional customer service, telephone and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written, and interpersonal
- Detail-oriented and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a cross-trained team environment
- Ability to multi-task and transfer from one function/department to another well
- Ability to work well with others on all levels of the organization and with various levels of banking knowledge
- Professional office in a secure suite in downtown Denver, CO
- 7:30am – 4:30pm, Monday-Friday with infrequent overtime as needed
- Extended periods of time using computer, ten-key, and computer
The IT Analyst – IT Services will interface with all levels of internal and external customers including those in the C-suite in community banks electronically, by phone, and in person. The position will also assist the Head of IS/IT and provide Tier 2 support as needed. This role will prioritize, be attentive to details, maintain confidentiality, and provide exceptional client service. It requires demonstrated communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem solving and computer skills.
- Provide IT support and education to external and internal customers.
- Utilizing Windows 7, Windows 2008/R2 with Active Directory, Exchange and other MS tools.
- Utilizing SQL databases and Citrix.
- Managing virtual clients and hosts.
- Implementing network and security concepts.
- Daily review of logs and information security.
- Backup the IT Support Specialist position as needed.
- Related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- Minimum 10 years of cumulative experience in Information Technology/financial services/regulatory/compliance
- Regulatory, financial services, and/or compliance experience preferred
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work and complete deadlines
- Ability to work well with others on all levels
- A valid driver’s license
Demonstrated ability with:
- Providing excellent service across all levels with both external and internal customers
- Hardware installation and modification of desktop PCs
- Network concepts
- Security concepts
- Installation and modification of programs on desktops, laptops, servers and mobile devices
- Professional high-rise office in a secure suite in downtown Denver, CO
- Travel up to 30% to client bank locations
- Primary hours: 730am–430pm M-F. Working hours may vary between 6am-8pm M-F with limited on-call hours on weekends as needed. Requires availability during non-working hours via text and email.
- Lifting: Up to 50 pounds
We encourage banking professionals to submit a resume to email@example.com any time. As opportunities arise that may be a match, BBW will consider your qualifications for a period of one year after submission. Your resume will be kept on file if there are any future openings.