We encourage banking professionals to submit a resume to email@example.com any time. As opportunities arise that may be a match, BBW will consider your qualifications for a period of one year after submission. Current openings are:
Programmer Analyst to perform computer software development, analysis, and design, including writing, testing, documenting, and implementing computer software for both existing and new servers and systems, incorporating financial and accounting principles. This job will involve firm deadlines for completion, multitasking and the ability to meet goals and work with limited supervision.
- Applying financial and accounting principles in order to create and modify custom programming with internal customers and vendors
- Communication with the IT department, internal customers and vendors about business needs
- User administration via Active Directory, SQL databases and Citrix
- Monitoring and responding to program errors
- Other duties as assigned
This list is not all-inclusive and is subject to additions, revisions, and deletions as business necessitates.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years’ education/experience in Finance/Accounting/Banking
- 2-4 years’ education/experience in Programming
- 1-2 years’ education/experience in Information Technology
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work well with others on all levels of an organization
Demonstrated ability with:
- Financial and accounting principles
- Programming knowledge, C# preferred
- Database knowledge, SQL preferred
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Professional office in downtown Denver, CO
- Hours worked: 7am-5pm, Monday-Friday (shifts vary, must have availability during these hours)
- On-call hours: 5am – 7am and 5pm – 8pm Sunday-Friday
Bankers’ Bank of the West is a state-chartered bank located on the 27th floor of a beautiful, newly-renovated downtown Denver high-rise with gorgeous mountain views. Founded in 1980, we provide essential products and services to 250 community bank clients in the western states and Great Plains region.
We offer a competitive compensation package with bonus eligibility, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, HSA and FSA, paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal time, and employer-paid RTD bus passes. Our 401(k) Plan includes employer matching and immediate vesting, plus an additional employer match.
Bankers’ Bank of the West is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in Bankers’ Bank of the West.