We encourage banking professionals to submit a resume to email@example.com any time. As opportunities arise that may be a match, BBW will consider your qualifications for a period of one year after submission. Your resume will be kept on file if there are any future openings.
Bankers’ Bank of the West (BBW) is a state-chartered bank located in a beautiful, newly-renovated office on the 27th floor of a downtown Denver high-rise. Founded in 1980, BBW provides essential products and services to 250 community bank clients in the western states and Great Plains region.
BBW offers a competitive compensation package with bonus eligibility, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurances; HSA; paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal time; and employer-paid RTD bus/light rail passes. Our 401(k) Plan includes employer matching on employee deferrals, an additional employer match, and immediate vesting.
This position defines systems (hardware and software) requirements based on need, cost and integration with existing applications, systems or platforms, as well as provides direction and liaise with internal and external help requests for IT.
• Risk management and analysis on software and hardware requirements with the current platform.
• System (software or hardware) modification: research, proposals, prototypes, testing and implementation.
• New system (software or hardware) implementation: research, proposals prototypes, testing and implementation.
• Server maintenance.
• Document management for projects, purchasing and auditing.
• Provides secondary assistance to IT Support Specialist and assistance for hardware and software.
• Coordinates special projects.
• Help coordinate IT support requests and projects.
• Ability to install, maintain and troubleshoot computer hardware (including mobile devices) and software.
• Software applications: install, maintain and troubleshoot Office Suite 2010 and higher, basic SQL, basic Exchange, Active Directory, Windows Server 2008 and higher, Windows 7 and higher.
• Hands-on experience with networking or hardware (servers, workstations).
• Network, system and security concepts.
• Knowledge of: backup software, remote monitoring software, endpoint protection, firewall controls, mailgate applications.
• Project management.
• Leadership experience.
• Funds transfer experience.
• Banking and accounting knowledge.
• 5-10 years of related experience. Education may substitute for some experience.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and customer service skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Ability to work and complete deadlines.
• Ability to communicate efficiently with all levels of the organization.
• Ability to communicate and teach to varied technology expertise levels.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
• Computer and telephone usage for extended periods of time.
• Professional office in a secure suite in downtown Denver, CO
• Working hours may vary between 6 AM–5 PM Mon-Fri with limited after hours on-call.
• Occasional work without other staff at the worksite as needed.