Bankers’ Bank of the West is a state-chartered bank located on the 27th floor of a beautiful, newly-renovated downtown Denver high-rise with gorgeous mountain views. Founded in 1980, we provide essential products and services to 250 community bank clients in the western states and Great Plains region.
We offer a competitive compensation package with bonus eligibility, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, HSA and FSA, paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal time, and employer-paid RTD bus passes. Our 401(k) Plan includes employer matching and immediate vesting, plus an additional employer match.
Bankers’ Bank of the West is an equal opportunity employer.
CORRESPONDENT SERVICES OFFICER to promote BBW’s services focusing on cash management/deposit services, card services, safekeeping, and loans; maintain current bank business and relationships as well as develop client banks for new business. This involves meeting bank presidents, CFO’s, cashiers, operations officers, and lenders and being diligent about following up on leads or customer service items.
Territory: Eastern NE or eastern SD. (The territory will depend on the location of the successful candidate.)
- Market BBW’s cash management products and online system with focus of maintaining and increasing deposits.
- Assist in training customer base on cash management products and best practices in webinar or face-to-face format.
- Market BBW’s card services including ATM/Debit, merchant processing, and credit card programs.
- Promote participation and bank stock loan services.
- Market BBW securities safekeeping services and any new products associated with the service.
- Promote additional bank services provided by strategic partnerships with outside vendors.
- Schedules, visits, and documents 250+ bank calls per year.
- Utilize online CRM system to enter call notes and opportunities.
- Overnight travel is required.
- Ability to discuss all facets of banking and develop professional relationships with executive level bankers.
- Strong cash management and operations experience in banking.
- Lending experience is preferred but not required.
- Minimum of three years in a banking environment.
- College degree with emphasis in finances preferred.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills including software applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access.
- Self-motivation with ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work with others on all levels of an organization.
- Professional office environment based out of Lincoln, NE (depending on territory).
- Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday.
- Travel – on average 2-3 days per week.
We encourage banking professionals to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org any time. As opportunities arise that may be a match, BBW will consider your qualifications for a period of one year after submission.
Thank you for your interest in Bankers’ Bank of the West.