We encourage banking professionals to submit a resume to email@example.com any time. As opportunities arise that may be a match, BBW will consider your qualifications for a period of one year after submission.
Operations Specialist to provide customer service for both internal and external customers. Assist with all facets of operations relating to adjustments, reconciliations, and customer service.
• Reconciliations for due froms and general ledgers
• ViewPointe exchange settlement
• Verify and correct when necessary the availability of funds for all image cash letter deposits
• FRB in-clearings and chargebacks
• Research and adjustments, both monetary and non-monetary
• International currency order and draft processing
• Front desk/switchboard
• FRB downloads
• ACH import, balance, non-post, IAT, NOC, returns
• Overdraft report and high risk monitoring for daylight overdrafts
• Analysis statements and billing reporting
• Image document scanning
• Cash management system – support, training, demonstrations and conversions
High School diploma or equivalent
PC skills including software applications such as Excel, Word, Access and Outlook
Ten-key calculator by touch
At least 3 years’ experience in banking, bank operations, and accounting knowledge
AAP certification or ACH experience
Exceptional customer service, telephone, and problem-solving skills
Strong communication – verbal, written, interpersonal, and team skills
Detail-oriented and accurate data entry skills, requires meticulous work with daily and periodic deadlines
Ability to work independently and in a cross-trained team environment
Ability to multi-task and transfer from one function or department to another
Ability to work with people on all levels of the organization and with various levels of banking knowledge
Computer, ten-key, and telephone usage for extended periods of time
Professional office located in downtown Denver, CO
Bankers’ Bank of the West is a state-chartered bank located on the 27th floor of a beautiful, newly-renovated downtown Denver high-rise with gorgeous mountain views. Founded in 1980, we provide essential products and services to 250 community bank clients in the western states and Great Plains region.
We offer a competitive compensation package with bonus eligibility, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, HSA and FSA, paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal time, and employer-paid RTD bus passes. Our 401(k) Plan includes employer matching and immediate vesting, plus an additional employer match.
Bankers’ Bank of the West is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in Bankers’ Bank of the West.