Bankers’ Bank of the West (BBW) is a state-chartered bank located in a beautiful, newly-renovated office on the 27th floor of a downtown Denver high-rise. Founded in 1980, BBW provides essential products and services to 250 community bank clients in the western states and Great Plains region.
We offer a competitive compensation package with bonus eligibility, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurances; HSA; paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal time; and employer-paid RTD bus/light rail passes. Our 401(k) Plan includes employer matching on employee deferrals, an additional employer match, and immediate vesting.
The IT Analyst – Bank Technology Services will serve as a resource for information technology and security to client community banks, in support of their IT/IS infrastructure and ongoing education. Candidates for this position will demonstrate communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem solving, and computer skills, and communicate by phone, email, webinar, and in person, to all levels of the organization, both individually and as a presentation. The role will prioritize, be attentive to details, maintain confidentiality, and provide exceptional service. A financial services or regulatory background with IT/IS knowledge or depth in IT/IS with knowledge in financial services or other highly regulated environment is required. This position will also support our internal IT department.
- Provide exceptional customer service and effective communication to internal and external customers.
- Understand business strategy and financial regulatory needs.
- Willingness to increase knowledge about regulation, community banking, information security and IT and communicate it to others.
- Create documentation including policies and procedures for internal and external customers.
- Managing Windows 7, Windows 2008/R2 or 2012 with Active Directory, Exchange and other MS tools.
- Managing virtual clients and hosts.
- Implementing network and information security concepts across varying systems.
- Daily review of logs and information security.
- Support our internal IT department as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7 years of cumulative experience in Financial Services, Bank Regulation, Information Technology or Information Security
- Regulatory, financial services, and/or compliance experience preferred
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well with others throughout the organization
- A valid driver’s license
- Authorization to work in the U.S. (H1B not provided)
Demonstrated ability with:
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Hardware installation and modification of desktop PCs
- Network and information security concepts
- Installation and modification of programs on desktops, laptops, servers and mobile devices
- Professional high-rise office in a secure suite in downtown Denver, CO
- Travel up to 30% to client bank locations
- Primary hours: 730am–430pm M-F. Working hours may vary between 6am-8pm M-F with limited on-call hours on weekends as needed. Requires availability during non-working hours via text and email.
- Lifting: Up to 50 pounds
We encourage banking professionals to submit a resume to email@example.com any time. As opportunities arise that may be a match, BBW will consider your qualifications for a period of one year after submission. Your resume will be kept on file if there are any future openings.