Cybersecurity in Community Banking Conference
July 17 – 18, 2017
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown, Denver, Colorado
- Sessions on dual tracks—detailed and technical drill-down for bank IT staff; big-picture and strategy for bank management and directors
- Regulatory panel, info security panel, and breakout sessions
- Information and insights relevant to community bank institutions
Click here to download program details and registration form.
You can reserve your room using either of these methods:
>> By phone.
Call the Grand Hyatt guest service agent desk at 1-303-436-1234. Mention the conference group name Bankers’ Bank of the West. The agent will assist you with the booking process.
Visit the Grand Hyatt group reservation site: https://aws.passkey.com/go/BBW17
Bank Operations Conference
August 23 – 24, 2017
Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park, Denver, Colorado
- Opportunity for roundtable discussion among community bank peers
- Educational presentations by subject matter experts on contemporary challenges and opportunities on the operations side of community banking
- Appropriate for personnel responsible for finance, operations oversight, audit/compliance, or business development
September 18 – 19, 2017
Omaha Marriott, Omaha, Nebraska
- Two days of integrated education
- Information and practical guidance applicable to bank operations, information security and technology, electronic payments, and bank card services.
Loan Officer Financial Management Training
October 26 and 27, 2017
Bankers’ Bank of the West Headquarters in Denver, Colorado
The popular skill-building seminar for seasoned loan officers serving business customers returns for the tenth consecutive year. Download the course brochure. REGISTRATION OPEN!