2017 Educational Events and Conferences
Bank Card Conference
May 3 – 5, 2017
Ameristar Casino Resort Hotel, Black Hawk, Colorado
- Program focused on current issues and developments in card services
- Complimentary training for bank staff with customer interface, business development or implementation responsibilities
- Opportunities for networking among community bank peers
Registration is open for the 2017 Bank Card Conference to be held May 3 through 5 in Black Hawk, Colo. Program information will be released later this quarter. In the meantime, you can click here for registration and lodging information.
You can reserve your room using either of these methods:
>> By phone.
Call the Ameristar guest service agent desk at 1-855-888-7282. Mention the conference group code BBWE17A as well as the group name, Bankers’ Bank of the West. The agent will assist you with the booking process.
Visit the Ameristar website: www.ameristar.com
From the top of the home page, select the Hotel Reservations menu.
From that drop-down menu, click the Black Hawk, CO location.
On the left side of the page in the Special Offer Code field, enter BBWE17A.
Click the Check Rates bar: The available dates and rates for the conference will appear on the calendar, allowing you to complete the booking process.
Don’t miss this educational, empowering and enjoyable event!
Information Security and Technology Conference
July 16 – 18, 2017
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown, Denver, Colorado
- Sessions on dual tracks—detailed and technical drill-down for bank IT staff; big-picture and strategy for bank management and directors
- Regulatory panel, info security panel, and breakout sessions
- Information and insights relevant to community bank institutions
Bank Operations Conference
August 23 – 24, 2017
Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park, Denver, Colorado
- Opportunity for roundtable discussion among community bank peers
- Educational presentations by subject matter experts on contemporary challenges and opportunities on the operations side of community banking
- Appropriate for personnel responsible for finance, operations oversight, audit/compliance, or business development