Bankers’ Bank of the West, in partnership with UMB, offers a competitive and attractive Agent Bank Credit Card Program to community banks. These products incorporate the conveniences and service access your customers will enjoy as well as options that enable you to customize the program for your market.
What’s more, this program can generate income for your community bank in the form of new account referral fees and sales residual on annual credit card purchases. There are no plastic fees or application fees (unless your bank requests a custom application).
- Visa® Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- Visa® Platinum Rewards Program
- Visa® Business Credit Card
- Visa® Business Rewards Credit Card
Features and benefits of Agent Bank Credit Card Program
- Your community bank logo will be printed on applications and the card.
- Card applications can be submitted at the branch, through “take one” applications, and over the Internet.
- Your community bank can offer designs, and cards can be changed at any time. Additionally, UMB offers “Picture Me Plastic” personalization cards.
- Your community bank will receive new account referral fees that are approved, and generate revenue calculated on net purchases.
- Your community bank incurs no risk because Bankers’ Bank of the West’s partner, UMB Bank, underwrites and services all accounts.
- Inbound calls from your customers are answered with the greeting, “service center.” The account is quickly identified as an agent bank credit card account. Your customers can also obtain account information or make phone payments 24 hours a day, seven days a week, using a toll-free number.
- Monthly account statements will reflect “Card Services” name, and payments are made payable to Visa.
- Cardholders can visit www.cardcenterdirect.com to obtain account information and schedule payments. This site can be linked to your community bank’s home page to facilitate quick access for your customers.
Marketing support for your community bank
- Program rollout
- Product training
To enroll or obtain more information
Contact MaryAnn Elliott-Supples, SVP, at 800-601-8630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.