Your customers want it all—both the innovative solutions promoted by big banks and the personal attention they receive from their local bank. Our partnership with First Data gives you the best of both worlds: a comprehensive solution with superior features that help your bank get the most out of your debit program.
Benefits of the program:
- It’s quick. State-of-the-art technology supports faster transactions and gives your customers uninterrupted availability.
- It’s efficient. Support from experts at the forefront of the industry gives your bank the ability to achieve your goals.
- It’s protected. Advanced real-time fraud detection tools reinforce your loss prevention efforts.
Our first-rate debit processing solution combines cutting-edge technology and sophisticated security tools for detecting and preventing fraud. Program features include:
- A cohesive and highly reliable debit card transaction processing solution that supports PIN-secured, signature debit, contactless, and EMV cards with 99% uptime.
- Processing options for controlling transaction authentication and authorization.
- Online management and authorization capabilities that put card issuance, card activation, transaction history, and “executive view” analytical tools at your fingertips.
- Robust fraud-prevention tools for building a strong layer of security and enabling you to set and administer authorization strategies in real time.
- Customer and back-office support via one point of entry to quickly connect you with real-time transaction information.
- Online reporting functions, providing you with access to a variety of reports and supporting your ability to manage your portfolio efficiently.
- Access to a variety of auxiliary ATM services offered by First Data, which allow you to maximize your investment with assistance from industry professionals with expertise in processing, driving, monitoring, and management.
Why not partner with a leader? We welcome the opportunity to complete an analysis and proposal for you. Please call 1-800-601-8630 to discuss your questions and needs.