Bankers’ Bank of the West provides trade clearance and custody services for our community banks at
very competitive prices. We currently have 104 customer banks with a total par value of $4 billion and approximately 7,800 positions.
Safekeeping services include:
- Protection of securities deposited with BBW.
- Settlement of purchases/sales and security transfers.
- Trade settlement notification via BIDS real time feature.
- Safekeeping receipts issued for each security received/pledged.
- Principal and interest payments automatically credited to your BBW account early
in the morning on payment date. Detail report available on BIDS/fax.
- 10-day advance notification of maturing securities.
- Timely notification to our customers of called securities and other reorg activity
with account credited immediately upon receipt of funds.
- Approved custodian for third party pledging to Federal Home Loan Bank of Topeka.
- Pledging of securities to your public entities.
- Portfolio statements and pledge reports available via BIDS/fax on last business day
of every month.
- Fees charged on analysis.
- Audit confirmations provided at no cost.
- Direct inquirer services with lost & stolen securities program.
- Permanent retention of safekeeping reports for clients on BIDS.
Third-party portfolio cost accounting and management services are available as well. Find out more about our securities clearance and custody services by calling 303-313-8102 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.